2. Warranty Repairs
2.1. Many of our products are covered by their respective manufacturers carry-in warranty.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
2.2. The following will not be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a request a refund:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product;
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you
2.3. Should you believe your item to be defective, we will provide you with authorization and depending on the warranty type, direct you to the nearest carry-in centre at Midrand, Durban, Cape Town, Bloemfontein, Port Elizabeth or Nelspruit (product specific).
2.4. Your item will be examined by our suppliers for defect or damage.
2.5. Should the item be defective, it will be replaced or repaired as per the terms of that respective manufacturer’s warranty.
2.6. Should the item be damaged or not covered by a manufacturer's warranty, our supplier will quote the cost of repairs which will be for your account.
If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact Help@TheDigitalFactory.co.za