Mobicred can be used for payments up to R20,000. For payments in excess of R20,000, please transfer into our bank account at Absa Bank | Account Name: Digital Factory (Pty) Ltd | Account Number: 409 367 4363 | Branch Code: 632005 using your order number as a payment reference.
Mobicred is an online account that gives buyers access to credit, which they can use on PayFast. The facility works in a similar fashion to retail store credit: only online. mobicred charges interest rates comparable to those of credit card providers and only levies monthly fees while the account is used (unlike most credit cards).
How does it work?
- The customer applies on www.mobicred.co.za
- If approved, they are granted a credit limit, much like a credit card.
- When they want to spend, they simply select Mobicred from the payment options in the checkout on PayFast, and type in their username and password.
- If the purchase is approved, they are sent a One Time Pin to their mobile, which they type in to finalise the transaction.
- Payments clear instantly
- Gives access to buyers without credit cards