Xbox 360 and Xbox One Consoles and Accessories
- Xbox 360 and Xbox One Consoles - 1 year warranty from date of purchase
- Xbox 360 and Xbox One Accessories - 90 day warranty from date of purchase
- Kinect Sensors - 1 year warranty from date of purchase
Please contact email@example.com and arrange for return of the faulty console or accessory within the FIRST 14 DAYS of purchase date:
- Faulty item needs to have all the components that came with the purchase, including the original packaging and receipt. (Items that are not in the original packaging will not be credited)
Customers Warranty Procedure – Faulty console or accessory AFTER 14 DAYS of purchase date:
- Stores may not swop out or replace the faulty Xbox console or accessory.
- Customer needs to contact Microsoft directly to log a warranty claim.
- Stores are unable to log the warranty claim on behalf of the customer. Microsoft request personal information from the customer and verification via email or a one time pin.
- A reference number will be issued by Microsoft to the customer and the warranty claim logged with Seabourne.
- Seabourne will arrange the collection of the faulty unit and dispatch a replacement as long as the console or accessory has not been tampered with in any way.
A warranty claim can be logged:
- On-line via the Microsoft Device Support site - https://devicesupport.microsoft.com/en-ZA, open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Calling the Microsoft Call Centre - 0800 991 550 (Toll Free), Monday – Friday: 10:00 – 18:00
Seabourne Contact Details:
- 1st contact: Sanel / Boitumelo 011 396 1900
- Escalation: William 011 396 1900 / 082 938 5482
- All emails to go to firstname.lastname@example.org with William in copy email@example.com